Based on Bylaws of IFCC, IFCC member consist of Institution Member and Member in Person. Institution Member obliged to have Indonesian legal entity, or is a subsidiary body established by an Institution that has Indonesian legal entity, or is part of an Institution that has Indonesian legal entity. In IFCC membership, each Institution is represented by 1 (one) person who is officially designated in writing by legitimate authority holders of the institution.
Rights of IFCC member:
- Has a vote in the General Meeting of Members, the National Working Meeting or Meeting of the Caucus.
- Has the right to vote and be elected as a committee in the General Meeting of Members.
- Can obtain limited information on the IFCC associated with the world market demand.
- Get a special price for payment of the registration fee for the IFCC notification.
- Getting limited promotion in any occasion (IFCC activities locally and internationally).
Obligations of IFCC member:
- Obeying the Statute, Bylaws, Decision in all types of the General Meeting of Members, Decision of National Working Meeting, Organization Regulation (OR), Members Code of Conduct, also other IFCC regulation and or decision.
- Pay the Membership Fee with the amount that has been established and listed on the membership form.
- Prior to be accepted as IFCC Member, Institution Member and Member in Person obliged to sign a Statement Letter on a duty stamp. Institution Member and Member in Person shall be consistent carrying out the IFCC Purposes and Objectives that are written in IFCC Bylaw Chapter IV Article 8 and Article 9.
For other information, kindly contact us:
Plaza Amsterdam Blok D 56, Sentul City,
Bogor, 16810 Indonesia
Telp./Fax (62-21) 87961780 | www.ifcc-ksk.org
Facebook: IFCC Certification
FANPAGE on Facebook: IFCC KSK
Related Information :